Wireless Digital Video:OSD Overview
From Wireless Digital Video
OSD Features Overview
At the bottom of the screen you will see a menu bar(OSD) that contains information and buttons to interact with the device.
- Video recorder: It allows to record video on your transmitter and receiver simultaneously.
- Resolution: Change video resolution on the fly.
- Zoom: There are 16 levels of zoom. With zoom enabled the arrows will move the zoom window around.
- Frequency and channel: It allows to the user to switch frequency and channel.
- Link modes: Current link mode between transmitter and receiver.
- RSSI quality: Signal's RSSI.
- Video quality: Video link quality signal.
- Settings: It opens the settings menu.
- You can use the mouse included on the receiver's kit to control the OSD actions by using the left button.
- You can move the OSD to any part of the screen by clicking and holding with the mouse right button.