Wireless Digital Video:Composite output
From Wireless Digital Video
How to enable composite video output
- Insert the receiver's SD Card on your computer, open unit WiDV_RXBoot and edit the file config.txt with Notepad.
- Comment the following line, adding the character '#' at the beginning of the line:
- Add one of following lines, according to your TV's settings.
sdtv_mode=0 # Normal NTSC sdtv_mode=1 # Japanese version of NTSC – no pedestal sdtv_mode=2 # Normal PAL sdtv_mode=3 # Brazilian version of PAL – 525/60 rather than 625/50, different subcarrier
- Edit widv.txt and add the video section with the following option:
- Save both files, Safely Remove Hardware and insert the receiver's SD Card back into the receiver unit.
Other options (not required)
- 'sdtv_aspect' defines the aspect ratio for composite output (default=1).
sdtv_aspect=1 # 4:3 sdtv_aspect=2 # 14:9 sdtv_aspect=3 # 16:9
- 'sdtv_disable_colourburst' disables colour burst on composite output. The picture will be monochrome, but possibly sharper.
sdtv_disable_colourburst=1 # colour burst is disabled