WiDV Two is an all in one solution for long range FPV flying, including Full HD video signal, radio control, telemetry OSD, ... and much more. It is suitable for radio-controlled drones and aircrafts. WiDV Two can be configured to use 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz frequency bands and 4G LTE.
- WiDV Two receiver is the ground unit and it receives Full HD video from the transmitter unit and it outputs the video by using the HDMI connector. It includes an On Screen Display (OSD) to control and configure the unit, different telemetry OSDs and it also records video and flight data on the ground. WiDV Two receiver comes with USB ports and one Ethernet port for connection with the ground station and radio control.
- High resolution camera: 5MP Omnivision 5647 or HDMI input for external camera.
- Multi-band: 2.4Ghz, 5Ghz and 4G LTE
- Supported video resolution ( user-configurable ):
- Full HD: 1980x1080@30fps
- HD: 1280x720@49fps
- Tx and Rx with 5dBi antennas: Up to 1.5 Km with standard included antennas ( line-of-sight )
- Tx with 5dBi antenna and Rx with 17 dBi patch antenna up to 15 km ( line-of-sight ) (tested up to 31 km).
- 16 levels of zoom.
- Custom encrypted video transmission.
- Video recording on transmitter and receiver supported.
- HDMI output connector.
- USB mouse to interact with OSD menu.
- High Definition Telemetry HUD / OSD (flight instruments).
- Flight recorder/Black box on transmitter and receiver (Mission Planner compatible).
- Video encrypted with custom password.
- Bidirectional wireless serial channel.
- Real Time Video Streaming Server.
- Radio control with joysticks.
- Replaceable wireless adapters.
- Ground control station.
- 4G LTE transmission.
Check the comparison table for details.
Radio transmission specification
- Automatic/Manual channel change based on channel usage.
- Radio spectrum: Wireless IEEE 802.11a/b/g 2.4Ghz channels and 5.8Ghz channels
- Sensitivity: -99dBm ±2dBm
- Transmission power (EIRP): 19dBm ( 24dBm with 5dBi antennas )
- 5dBi Antennas.
- Channels use based on country restrictions.
- Power transmitter: 5V micro USB
- Power receiver: 5V micro USB
- Video output receiver: HDMI
- Antenna: RP-SMA connector
- Image sensor: 5MP Omnivision 5647.
- Pixel Count: 2592 x 1944
- Pixel Size: 1.4 x 1.4 um
- Lens: f=3.6 mm, f/2.9
- Angle of View: 54 x 41 degrees
- Field of View: 2.0 x 1.33 m at 2 m
- Full-frame SLR lens equivalent: 35 mm
- Fixed Focus: 1 m to infinity
- Check out the different types of cameras supported.
- Transmitter unit: 115x60x30 mm
- Receiver unit: 115x60x30 mm
- Camera: 20x25x9 mm
- Transmitter unit: 117 g
- Receiver unit: 117 g
- Camera: 9 g
- Operating temperature: from 0°C to 54°C
- Humidity: from 6% to 99%