Wireless Digital Video:Quick start guide
From Wireless Digital Video
Quick start guide
On the transmitter's side:
- Connect the power cable to power up your transmitter.
- After a few seconds the camera's red light will turn on and it will start transmitting video.
On the receiver's side:
- Connect your TV and the WiDV receiver with a HDMI cable ( TV and HDMI cable not included ).
- Connect the mouse to the WiDV receiver to interact with the OSD menu.
- Switch on the TV and select HDMI input as source.
- Power up the WiDV receiver.
- The transmitter and receiver will start on the channel configured by the configuration file. If both devices do not have the same channels specified on the configuration file, you will need to use the mouse to change channel until you find the transmitter's working channel. More information about how to change channel here.
- Once the video link has been established, we recommend to select "Master mode" to obtain the best performance. More information about linking modes can be found here.
- Receiver SD card has to be inserted in receiver box, and Transmitter SD card in transmitter box.
- Switch on your TV and select HDMI input before powering the receiver up. This will allow the receiver to find the most suitable resolution of your TV. Failing to do so will make video fall back to a lower resolution.
- On crowded areas where 802.11b/g channels are busy, select "Master mode" as soon as possible so the devices try to find a suitable channel for transmission. More information about linking modes can be found here.
- Keep the transmitter and receiver at least two meters apart.